Medieval Lace Book

I am making pages for the Medieval Lace Book Round Robin I’m in. It’s a beautiful theme and the work everyone is doing is so gorgeous.

This month’s theme for my pages was Head dresses, for Terri in Oregon.

Here is what I made. The right page with a portrait of queen Elizabeth I.

CIMG6701

The left page:CIMG6702

The back pages will stand alone and not be covered, so I finished them with slashed applique.

CIMG6703CIMG6704

You can see my own book, which is going to 5 wonderful artists to work in, right here .

4 comments:

  1. So gorgeous. I love it. And can I just say that your studio on the sidebar looks heavenly too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Six, I am stounded at the beautiful beatng work you did to enhance the photos. It's just incredible. I especially love the way you designed her hat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Sox! I love how the colors pop!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments. They make my day! Make sure you have an ID before posting. Thank you.